Our pharmacists work alongside your family doctor and other health care providers to help improve your overall care.
They can provide you with a variety of services that will assist your health and well-being, including:
• Answer your medication questions
• Teach you how to take your medications properly
• Educate you on the risks, benefits, and side effects of your medications
• Provide tobacco reduction and cessation counselling
• Review your prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and natural products for interactions
• and more!
A referral is needed to see one of our pharmacists. For more information, talk to your family doctor about this service.